Pixie scout and companion of Claire
|Agility d6 (d8)||Notice d8 (Sm)||Shiny|
|Smarts d8 (d4)||Guts d6 (Sp)||Loyal to Claire|
|Spirit d6||Tracking d6 (Sm)||Vampixie nature|
|Strength d4 (d6)||Stealth d6 (Ag)||Shunned by the Fey|
|Vigor d6||Fighting d4/d6 (Ag)|
|Streetwise d4 (Sm)|
|Pace 6 (flying)|
- Small size – Relative to humans, she is a tiny creature (12" tall). Toughness-2 and Parry+2
- Loyal (minor) – will protect Claire and follow her every command
- Outsider – The taint of the vampixie’s curse leaves Pip shunned by her own kind. She stinks of evil and her Charisma is -2 among fey-folk.
- Flight – Her normal form of movement is fast and zippy, resulting in a Pace of 6, with a Running speed of d8.
- Pixie powers – she’s a pixie
- Curse of the Vampixie – Pip is cursed by the effects of the Winston Chalmers’ vampixie formula. When angered or she suffers a wound (including Shaken from physical attack), Pip must make a Smarts check or “vamp out”. She can voluntarily fail this check. When under the effects of the curse:
*Parry is -2, but she gets +2 to all Fighting and Strength rolls.
*She ignores wound penalties but cannot use any skills or maneuvers that require concentration.
*She can end the rage by spending a round making a Smarts role at -2. (Based on the Berserk edge)
*Strength, Agility, and Fighting increase, but Smarts drops to d4.
*She gains the Giant Killer edge: +1d6 damage to human-size or larger foes.
|Invisibility||4||Self||Foes are -4 to notice and -4 to hit||3 rnds +1/rnd||She only has to use the power if she’s already entered the scene|
|Light||1||Self||Illuminates an area equal to a Lg Burst||10 minutes||Can intensify her natural glow in any color she wants|
|Dazzle||2||Sm Burst||Smarts trick||Instant||Burst of light to distract and confuse foes|